Siding Options in Hudson Valley
At Roberts Contracting Inc. of Hudson Valley, we can repair, replace, or install a range of siding options for your Hudson Valley home. From insulated vinyl siding to stucco fiber cement services, we deliver quality results that will undoubtedly boost your curb appeal.
More Benefits of Insulated Crane Vinyl Siding:
- Available in a true-milled cedar grain finish
- No painting, no scraping. True maintenance freedom!
- R-Value up to 2.5 depending on profile
- Smart Core insulation engineered to breathe and keep moisture out
- 200 percent stronger bond with our TXL Lamination Technology
- 300 percent more impact resistant than fiber cement
- 45 percent noise reduction
- 17 percent better air filtration protection
- CraneSpan wide panel coverage
- Available in 14 colors
- Life of the home limited warranty
When you choose insulated vinyl siding, you’re making a worthwhile investment. The extra layer of insulation will help protect your home from moisture and increase siding durability. With more protection from moisture, you can reduce the chances of mold and mildew growth. Additionally, this extra insulation layer will make your home more airtight, increasing energy efficiency.
Request An Estimate
Vinyl Shakes and Scallops
Not only can we install your standard vinyl siding panels, but we also specialize in vinyl shakes and scallops. If you want the classic look of cedar shake siding without the high price tag and maintenance, vinyl shake siding is the answer! Give us a call to learn more about our vinyl shake siding services.
Vinyl Siding by Roberts
We have been installing the best in Vinyl Siding in Holmes, Slate Hill, High Falls, Fort Montgomery, Greenwood Lake and other Hudson Valley towns for over 30 years.
Vinyl Siding by Roberts will
- beautify your house
- protect your largest investment
- maintenance free
- increase resale value
- be the envy of your neighborhood
- Save you $1000’s on energy cost
Check out our Premium Insulated Vinyl Siding
Available in Newburgh, Cornwall, Wappinger Falls and other Hudson Valley Towns
- .046" premium panel thickness (nominal)
- Up to five times the impact resistance versus hollow back siding
- Industry-leading 1½" thick insulation (nominal) wraps your home in a blanket of insulation to help reduce utility costs year round and provide a warm and inviting living space
- Secure interlocking panel design provides a tight fit with no insulation gaps and clean, classic course lines
- Prodigy's premium vinyl surface repels downpours while the insulating layer breathes freely to keep your home comfortable and inviting
- 16'8" extended length panel design creates the look of natural wood and does not require face nailing or unsightly caulking